I didn’t think it would turn out well. But the teacher said it was excellent.
Draw me like one of your french pigeons
Things that don’t make you less of a feminist:
- Being in a loving relationship.
- Being submissive.
- Wearing makeup.
- Being a housewife.
- Wearing dresses.
- High heels.
Guys, check out this crazy bird!
This is a real animal, I shit you not!
The Pennant-winged Nightjar (Macrodipteryx vexillarius)
Credit goes to my sister for showing me this beauty!
reblog if you have a big penis but you dont let that define you
- Plot twist: You're out with friends, and your hair looks great.
- Plot twist: Your hair looks great.
- Plot twist: You're out with friends.
- Plot twist: You're out
- Plot twist: friends
i am perfectly fine with having other people sit on my lap but i can’t sit on other people’s laps because i’m always paranoid that i’d crush them and they’d diE
the two most supernatural things about Supernatural
- Sam getting wifi EVERYWHERE
- Dean not crashing the impala even though he NEVER looks at the road
let’s not forget
- neither of them having scars despite constantly being covered in cuts
Most accurate addition I’ve seen to this post, to date.
- Will: And then I keep having these hallucinations where a stag comes into my house and follows me around.
- Hannibal: No that's a real stag.
- Will: What?
- Hannibal: He's been living with you for months now, I thought you'd progressed from stray dogs to woodland creatures that's why I didn't say anything.
- Will: ...
- Hannibal: I call him Gerhart .
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT you are allowed to feel proud of yourself for things that might seem silly to other people, like getting better at a video game or putting together a nice outfit for the next morning or finishing a book. You deserve to feel proud for your accomplishment.
when ppl delete artists’ comments
when ppl don’t source art
when ppl make really fucking disgusting food
I didn’t see that coming
i broke my finger today but on the other hand i am completely fine
-No. This is Darren Criss.
“Hey, sis! What’s up?
“Sis? This is Benedict.”
“Mom, can you pick me up?”
“Mom? It’s Misha.”
“Dad, where are you?”
notice how all the people we’re hypothetically trying to reach are family members because we don’t actually have friends to call
Reblogging because of the accuracy of that comment ^